Monday, July 20, 2009

Nifty websites aka Eh?


Hello and other face-noise greetings, fellow flesh bags!

For a brief update, lots of stuff happening and nothing all at once. I don't really feel a need to exaggerate beyond 'none of your damned business', so I wont.

I felt it would be prudent to briefly pimp the amazing new stop motion film 'Coraline' (mostly cause my Tafe teacher told me so, ha ha freakin' ha) and it's similarly nifty website with it's groovy motion graphics and what not. The address for any whose curiosity is piqued is as follows; www.coraline.com

The site is somewhat download heavy because of the groovy scene exploration. It's cool, check it out if you don't know what I mean. Also the movie itself is based off a story written by Neil Gaiman. If you don't know who he is, there is some thing basely wrong with your existence.

Well space cadets and bucket heads, that's all for now, stay tuned to see three poodles juggling small children. Or not, see if I care.

1 comment:

The Loud One said...

I didn't realize this was based off one of neil's works. O.O i'm going to have to look for that book XD thanks for the tip off.